Also Available at
SuperTrap Mosquito Lamp keeps your family free from mosquito borne diseases always. You no longer need to slather yourself with chemical based mosquito ointment and repellents. It is odourless, non-toxic and is completely safe for babies & pets. All you have to do is plug in this device cum night lamp that will take care of any annoying bugs/insects that are flying around your space. Enjoy mosquito free evenings in your gardens, balconies or small outdoor areas with this compact and portable device.
- Mosquito trapper & lamp
- UV LED lights attracts mosquito & are sucked in
- Titanium Di Oxide also attracts mosquito & are sucked in by fan
- Attracts mosquitoes and other insects flying in sucked by machine
- Dehydrates them and kills them
- No smoke, no smell, environmental friendly
- Safe way of Killing mosquito
- Low power consumption
- Covers an area of 60 Sq Meter (Need Darkness to show effect)
- Strong & powerful fan – Easy to suck Flying insects & trap them
- Mosquitoes/Flies get dehydrated within 2-3hrs of trapping
- No Refilling Required unlike other Mosquito repellent
- Indoor & outdoor usage
- Whisper quiet
- Twist & open to clean
- Power: 5 W
- 2 Pin Power Cord: 1.2 m long
- Input Voltage: AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Size/Dimension(L x W x H): 16 x 16 x 17 cm
- Weight: 382 g
1. Trapping Through UV LED Light
Mosquitoes and other flying insects react extremely sensitively to certain wavelength of ultraviolet rays. The special UV LEDS are made of the highest quality and designed to last for years. This mosquito trap can attract and capture mosquitoes in dark both outdoors & indoors, and is designed to run 24/7.
2. Trapping through Ti02
Scientists consider carbon dioxide as the single most important cue used by mosquitoes for locating a source of blood. Certain parts inside SuperTrap are coated with titanium dioxide (TiO2), and when the ultraviolet (UV LED)wavelength hits the TiO2, a photocatalytic reaction takes place that produces carbon dioxide. This is the same CO2 that humans exhale, and is irresistible to mosquitoes.
3. Powerful Suction Fan
Once flying insects have been attracted to the Trap by warm UV light and CO2, the powerful (yet whisper-quiet) fan serves two functions. It is first used to draw insects into the retaining cage. It then keeps those insects from escaping using the vacuum action created by the continuous cycle of the fan.
4. Retaining Cage
Mosquitoes are drawn into the retaining cage trapping them until they dehydrate and die. The retaining cage can be removed, allowing the contents to be periodically emptied into the trash.
Disclaimer : Product shown in the picture above is only for representative and information purposes. The actual product delivered may be different from the creative as displayed here in the website.